Hello human sunflowers!
I’ve been itching to talk about a topic that is very vulnerable, yet important to me, but now is the time to do it: It’s perfectionism.
In today’s video, I tell you my personal perfectionism story, and I explain WHY..
- Perfectionism is a coping mechanism
- Perfectionism is holding us back
- Become a deeply disciplined half-ass
In addition to watching my video, I encourage you to listen to The Real Female Entrepreneur’s podcast: Why Perfectionism Is a Coping Mechanism with Wendy de Jong. Also, check out these perfectionism blogs. They’ve really helped me!
1. My perfect imperfections
By Notes from Joana
2. Is the pressure of perfection worth it?
By Eff Perfect
3. Overcoming perfectionism: ditch your desire to be perfect
By Thirteen Thoughts
4. 5 ways that perfectionism is ruining your life
By Party of Sarah
5. 5 ways perfectionists can find more time
By Smart Twenties
6. What’s really at the core of perfectionism
By The Recovering Perfectionist
7. How I’m learning to embrace my imperfection
By Wholehearted Woman
8. How a perfectionist takes a leap
By Natasha Lane Design
9. How to quiet your inner perfectionist
By Clarity on Fire
10. Why perfectionism might be killing your dreams
By Ania Cakes
Can you identify with using perfectionism as a coping mechanism? In what ways do you feel that perfectionism is holding you back? Can you try to become a deeply disciplined half-ass?